3.10.2010

Lube-N-Walk Treadmill Lubrication Kit

Cheap Lube-N-Walk Treadmill Lubrication Kit Review




I ordered this item from Amazon which was delivered in 2 days! I was lost without using my treadmill, because I did not know that I had to lubricate it after a certain period of time. This item was easy to use, and a bottle was included instead of individual applications. It worked
great and it was easy to handle. Now I know that I have to lubricate my treadmill every month or after 30 hours of usage.




Lube-N-Walk Treadmill Lubrication Kit Feature


  • Easy to use
  • Removes dirt
  • Reduces costly repairs
  • Prolongs motor life
  • Prolongs belt life




Lube-N-Walk Treadmill Lubrication Kit Overview


Recommended for treadmills that need lubricating. Comes with lubricant and applicator wand.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 11, 2010 00:17:27

No comments:

Post a Comment